Friday, March 3, 2023

WHATEVER” I MEAN FUCK YOU.PERSONS, WOMEN, MEN … MORONS.MEGHAN BASTARD. (SPRUCE POWER).

 

I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP SO YOU AIN’T HEARD IT FROM ME .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: SANDPIPER, WHATEVER” I MEAN FUCK YOU.PERSONS, WOMEN, MEN … MORONS.MEGHAN BASTARD. (SPRUCE POWER)MAR 11, 2022, 12:11 PM CST.





 Available for current Spruce Power customers. HOST representatives can be reached at (888) 636-0336 or support@sprucepower.com .DO YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH A SOLAR PANEL INSTALLER?Spruce Powers, solar panel company, attempts to take a termination, recorded and filed 5 years ago. UCC 3 termination , end game, trade for a transfer, UCC 2, to include the UCC 1 financial form, no way Jose, no way Spruce Powers,Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff...I was totally nude... was weird.'




No comments:

Post a Comment